Automate any Windows desktop or web browser app with AppRobotic RPA Robotic Process Automation.
AppRobotic enterprise-grade RPA is one of the leading solutions in the market. Quickly and easily automate anything on Windows and web browsers, from repetitive daily tasks such as pulling reports, to entire business processes, delivering proven ROI of 10x and higher.
- Vision: Automate just as if you were looking at the screen, by "seeing" images and interacting with them (clicking, dragging-and-dropping, typing). Interact with Java and virtualized Citrix apps.
- Optical Character Recognition (OCR) with 28+ languages built-in. Convert images to searchable PDFs.
- Tap into predictions with machine learning.
- Seamless in-bot integration with Selenium for precise web browser automation.
- Drag-and-drop RPA automation Actions in AppRobotic Designer.
Leverage the scripting language of your choice (Python, JS, VBScript available by default in AppRobotic Designer, and compiled languages like C# can be used as well).
- Record and run saved macros on both Windows and web browsers.
- Easily loop through input file data in Excel or a database to perform repetitive tasks.
- Output results, reports, or other data for further analysis.
- Read, process, and send emails with attachments.
- Integrate machine learning or analytics into your automated business processes.
- Create and run UNLIMITED Bots - No Per-Bot Cost.
AppRobotic Designer makes it easy to perform RPA with 3 SIMPLE STEPS:
1) Launch the Application(s) you'd like to automate
2) Easily "Attach" to your Application(s) and its UI Items (buttons, fields, tables, etc.) using their properties viewable with AppRobotic UI Item Explorer
3) Interact, via built-in Actions listed in AppRobotic Designer, with that App or UI item (such as click the button, get or set a field's text, resize the application, etc.)
Repeat these 3 simple steps to automate the rest of your process reliably (regardless of screen resolution changes, application/UI Item movements, VM minimization, etc.), and AppRobotic takes care of all the heavy lifting behind the scenes!
Once the Virtual Machine is running, open the Remote Desktop Connection program on your local computer:
1) In RDP, type in the VM IP address (viewable with a web browser in Azure Portal or by querying the Command Line Interface (CLI)), and click Connect.
2) Enter the username and password you selected during the VM launch process.
3) Click "Yes" to accept the security certificate.
4) The Windows Desktop will now appear. AppRobotic can be launched by double-clicking its Desktop shortcut.
Simple examples are on the desktop. Drag-and-drop an example bot into the Designer and click Run. Customize your bot and re-run as you build your automation process!