Ubuntu 22.10, Ubuntu 22.10 optimized by Ntegral for Azure workloads, Codename "Kinetic Kudu"
Ubuntu 22.10 on Azure is a premier image designed by Ntegral optimized for production environments on Azure. This VM provides the latest features available in Ubuntu 22.10.
Looking for additional security and compliance for your Linux production environment? Then look no further.
Ubuntu 22.10 on Azure is a premier Linux distro for enterprise cloud environments. Ubuntu Server is an excellent virtual machine (VM) platform for all workloads that include Node.js, web applications and various database platforms.
Why developers and DevOps choose Ubuntu 22.10 on Azure
- Production ready: Ubuntu is a highly popular Linux in the public cloud, with more and more companies choosing Ubuntu
- Developer friendly: Ubuntu is optimal for developers offering the latest library and tools to innovate with the latest technologies
- Built for compliant and regulated environments: FedRAMP, HIPAA, PCI, GDPR or ISO
- Widest Open-Source Security coverage: security patching of major open source workloads for production use
- Optimized performance: optimized kernel, with improved boot speed, outstanding runtime performance and advanced device support.
Why use Ntegral Certified Apps?
Ntegral certified images are always up-to-date, secure, and built to work right out of the box.
Ntegral packages applications following industry standards, and continuously monitors all components and libraries for vulnerabilities and application updates. When any security threat or update is identified, Ntegral automatically repackages the applications and pushes the latest versions to the cloud marketplaces.
No contract needed: pay per hour
Disclaimer: The respective trademarks mentioned in the offering are owned by the respective companies. We do not provide commercial license of any of these products. Many of the products have a, demo or Open Source license as applicable.