Software-defined secondary storage platform for backup
Break free from backup appliances, accelerate backup performance, reduce storage requirements, and costs with Quest® QoreStor™. With Quest® QoreStor™ you can replicate safer and faster to the cloud for data archiving, disaster recovery and business continuity. Quest® QoreStor™ is a software-defined secondary storage platform based on its industry proven technologies built over 10 years.
You can lower costs and maximize the return on your IT investment by leveraging native cloud object storage for QoreStor’s main data repository using it’s Object Direct technology. QoreStor also allows you to securely extend your data retention capabilities with its Cloud Tier technology. QoreStor also supports many backup software solutions and it’s all inclusive licensing means you get all the features, de-duplication, replication, encryption and cloud tiering. Simple to deploy, fully scalable, and easy to manage, QoreStor enables you to shrink replication time, improve data security and address compliance requirements.
For Full Support for evaluation purposes . Request Free Trial of QoreStor : and add trial license key to this azure instance. You will be able to evaluate the product for 30 days. To use the QoreStor Object Direct technology you will need to have an existing Azure Storage account.
QoreStor Supported Clients
- Quest NetVault v11 and higher
- Quest vRanger v 7.6 and higher
- Veeam Backup and Replication v9.5 and higher
- Commvault Complete™ Backup & Recovery v11 and higher
- Veritas NetBackup v8.1 and higher
- Veritas Backup Exec v20 and higher
- Oracle Recovery Manager (RMAN) v12 and higher
- SQL Server (Backup) v2016 and higher
- IBM Spectrum Protect v10 and higher
- Arcserve UDP v6 and higher
- Micro Focus® Data Protection v10 and higher
- Dell EMC NetWorker v9 and higher.