During this workshop Atea’s solution advisors and consultants will set up a comprehensive migration roadmap and migrate customers first workload to confirm Atea’s recommendations and best practices.
Atea CloudTrack First Migration consists of 3 pre-defined workshops which are designed to help your organization achieve a successful cloud migration journey. Our advisors will set up a comprehensive migration roadmap that structures the priorities and activities. They will also help define which resources and applications need to be re-architected, re-purchased, re-hosted, re-platformed, relocated, retained or even retired – and at which time.
Week 1 (two workshops):
- High-level migration project timeline
- Setup of migration steering group
- Solution assessment setup
- Deep dive to the migration assessment report
- Application discovery- PaaS and SaaS possibilities
- Dependency mapping-internal and external
- Lift and Shift-possibilities
- Backup and Restore
- Disaster Recovery
- Connectivity requirements
- Azure Landing Zone
- Identify the workloads for initial replication and migration
Following the second workshop our consultants will design an Azure landing zone architecture and create a Azure Migration Solution Design document based on previous findings.
- Landing zone design walkthrough
- Migration Solution Design walkthrough
- Change acceptance
- Start initial workload replication
As an outcome of these workshops, the customer will receive:
- An approved cloud migration solution design document based from the findings from the workshop.
- A created landing zone according to best practices
- First identified workload migrated to Azure
Once the first migration is completed, a session with the customer can be organized during which Atea and the customer can go through the findings/lessons learned of the first migration and discuss how to proceed with the next migrations.