During this 3-day workshop your team will learn about the Azure IoT platform and work directly with DMC's team of engineers & developers to create the technical strategy for your IoT solution.
This 3-day workshop will incorporate presentations, interviews, analysis, and demonstrations to create the technical strategy for your IoT solution.
* Provide a comprehensive overview of Azure IoT services
* Lead a live demonstration of an IoT solution that will highlight the key components of Azure’s IoT services
* Define device requirements (e.g. device cost, quantity, power consumption, active/passive, data inputs & outputs, etc.)
* Choose connectivity protocols/architecture (e.g. gateways, MQTT/AMQP, edge computing, etc.)
* Establish security principles and practices
* Define data requirements (e.g. volume, retention, storage, system integration, etc.)
* Define analytics, reporting, and dashboard needs
* Select the web and/or mobile application architecture (e.g. web/mobile app, single/multi-tenant, data refresh, etc.)
* Pick appropriate Azure IoT components and services (e.g. IoT Hub, Stream Analytics, Storage, App Services etc.)
* Open discussion and Q&A
* DMC will add findings and recommendations to an IoT Technical Strategy deliverable
* DMC and the Client will review the IoT Technical Strategy deliverable to help your team get your IoT initiative started
* This workshop is intended to be conducted in-person over the span of 3 days for up to 5 participants.
* It may be possible to spread the sessions out over additional days or conduct portions of the workshop remotely via web meetings.
* Additional services may be provided upon request for an additional charge (e.g. Proof of Concept, In-depth analysis, Assessment of existing solutions/technologies, Implementation services, etc.)