Eliminate legacy database & middleware by adopting MS services on Azure and get TCO benefits of 50%. Join our free customized workshop to know how to achieve these benefits using Hexaware’s AMAZE®.
Commercial legacy database like Oracle and middleware like weblogic commands a high cost on license and maintenance. Migrating from such legacy database & middleware to Microsoft services like SQL server on Azure & Azure app service can provide TCO benefits of upto 50%.
Our AMAZE® platform has the capability to re-platform such legacy commercial database and middleware to Microsoft services on Azure that significantly help to reduce TCO by upto 50%
The capabilities of AMAZE® includes:
* Re-platform ON prem databases like Oracle, DB2, Sybase to SQL server (IaaS, PaaS & managed instance) on Azure
* Re-platform application servers like WebLogic, Web sphere, JBoss to Azure App service
* Re-platform message brokers like Microsoft messaging queue, IBM MQ to Azure service bus
Apart from this, AMAZE® also optimizes your Legacy monolith .NET & JAVA applications to ensure it runs with high availability & performance On Azure App service to fully utilize cloud native capabilities & adds to the overall TCO benefits.
All the above capabilities are executed by AMAZE® with a high degree of automation that allows for a 70% faster assessment & migration and in a cost-effective way compared to manual methods that makes migration cheaper.
We begin by requesting customers to fill up a questionnaire about the application, data, and middleware landscape before the workshop
Workshop activities :
* Discussion on Architecture for transformation
* Discussion on application dependencies and interfaces
* Discussion on Azure target options
* Architectural transformation
* Azure solution
* Risks & mitigation approach
* Migration approach
* Indicative timelines
* Indicative ROI
Learn more about Hexaware at http://www.hexaware.com