This assessment offers expert consultative penetration testing of your Azure cloud platform.
### An Azure Platform Security Assessment from NCC Group provides a comprehensive and accurate view of the threats posed to your cloud environment and will allow you to address the risks faced by your organisation and customers.
An Azure Platform Security Assessment is delivered by our large team of expert penetration testers and is applicable to all Azure deployments whether you are using solely IaaS, PaaS or SaaS or a bespoke combination of the three.
#### Comprehensive Assessment
Our offering assesses a number of key cloud components that address your need to secure your infrastructure:
- Authentication, MFA configuration and password policy.
- User and group configuration, IAM and Identity Provider (e.g. Azure AD).
- Monitoring, reporting, auditing and notifications & SIEM integration.
- Data residency, storage and encryption configuration.
- Virtual network setup addressing routing, load balancing, access control, VPN and proxy configuration.
Our comprehensive assessment using expert consultants and automated techniques allows us to deliver thorough coverage in short timeframes whilst our stringent rules of engagement minimise the risk of any adverse operational impact.
NCC Group will provide your organisation with a detailed report providing an attacker’s eye view of your Azure application and includes:
- Executive level summary of your business risk and means of addressing it.
- Likely threats, attack scenarios, and the potential outcomes of a cyber-breach.
- A prioritised remediation road map addressing both strategic and tactical issues.
- Thorough technical appendices detailing all deficiencies and suggested remedial actions.
*The price may vary depending on the scale of the environment, technologies in use and the test scenarios that may be required.*