Oakwood's HPC on Azure 8-Week Implementation is designed to deliver rapid results, ensuring that businesses can quickly leverage the immense power of Azure's high-performance computing environment.
Oakwood's HPC on Azure 8-Week Implementation is a focused engagement designed to deliver rapid results, ensuring that businesses can quickly leverage the immense power of Azure's high-performance computing for their specific needs. With the deep expertise of Oakwood's HPC Team at the helm, organizations can navigate the intricacies of Azure HPC with precision, ensuring a smooth transition and optimized setup.
By streamlining the implementation process, organizations can begin to realize the benefits of Azure HPC – from faster data processing to complex simulations – in a fraction of the time it might typically take. This swift turnaround is invaluable in today's fast-paced market landscape, where agility and the ability to quickly adapt are paramount.
WHAT TO EXPECT:
• Kick-Off & Assessment: Here we'll aim to understand and finalize goals of the initiative and evaluate client's current infrastructure, applications, data sources, and network. Stakeholder meetings will be determined.
• Solution Design: Architecture design, networking and storage planning, and resource allocation will take place as we draft the HPC solution.
• Infrastructure Setup: We'll configure various HPC components (VMs, CycleCloud, etc.) and configure network and storage.
• Data Migration & Application Configuration: Migration of datasets to Azure, install and configure client's applications and conduct performance tuning.
• Pilot Testing: We'll assist the client in conducting initial runs of a workload to test while monitoring the results to gather feedback.
• Optimization & Scaling: Make any necessary adjustments and implement auto-scaling (if needed).
• Training & Documentation: Conduct training sessions to acquaint client to new HPC setup.