HyTrust offers powerful encryption with easy-to-use, scalable key management to secure the entire workload throughout its lifecycle - from deployment and migration to sanctioned decommission.
- Multi-cloud key management and encryption: Manages keys and encrypt workloads on premises and across all leading cloud and virtualization platforms, including Microsoft Azure.
- Portable military-grade data encryption: Delivers FIPS-140-2 Level 1 Certified and FIPS-140-2 Level 3 capable encryption with built-in HSM support
- Zero-downtime, zero-touch encryption: Empowers IT organizations to consistently meet system-level agreements by never requiring applications to go offline and by using policy-based intelligence to ensure re-keying of workloads happens automatically.
- Complete stack protection: Ensures the entire workload, including the O/S, applications, and data are encrypted.
- Real-time forensics: Provides analytics ensuring data risk exposures are highlighted quickly and easily for operator override actions or automatic scheduling.