Security Management for Teams, Exchange, SharePoint, and OneDrive
Automated Security Policy Enforcement
AvePoint Policies makes it easy to enforce Microsoft 365 security rules and best practices by automatically applying rules to your Teams, Groups, Sites, and OneDrives—or your entire tenant. Define rules for your organization that best map to business needs with 30+ pre-loaded policies. Proactively monitor configuration drift, notifying and reverting out-of-policy changes as often as every two hours. Violations can be accessed and repaired with just a few clicks. Securing collaboration in Teams, Groups, Sites, and OneDrive has never been simpler. Give Policies a try with a free, 30-day trial.
Monitor and Enforce Security Control
- Create rules for your organization, either starting from scratch or choosing from 30+ pre-loaded rules built on best practices
- Configure rules for access, external sharing, white/black list, tagging, versions, and more
- Easily monitor rules, best practices, or policy compliance
Automate M365 Security and Access Policies
- Easily enforce security and compliance policies for permissions and access controls – including for external users.
- Revert or notify of configuration drift and security issues automatically
- Access and repair violations in bulk with just a few clicks
Demonstrate the Impact of Ad-hoc & Automated Security Fixes
- When paired with AvePoint Insights, time-based security dashboards demonstrate business impact of administrative actions
- Track your risk score over time to demonstrate your Microsoft 365 security posture
- Centrally audit admin activity to track improvements across Teams, Groups, SharePoint, and OneDrive
Questions? Contact AvePoint Sales today.