Avid Technology solutions migrate media production for hybrid and cloud deployed workflows
The Company That Powers Greater Creators
Thirty years ago, Avid broke new ground by reimagining content creation. Our revolutionary nonlinear editor was the first to digitize video content. It redefined the media industry and is still the gold standard.
Today, Avid is reshaping the entire media value chain with powerful technology for creating, managing, storing, distributing and monetizing film, television and music. Our tools and platforms empower more than a million users and thousands of media enterprises to tell powerful stories and build better businesses.
With enhanced collaboration, advanced automation, end-to-end integration and workflow orchestration, Avid today helps aspiring artists, creative professionals, production teams and media enterprises to thrive in the digital era.
Avid and Microsoft are now leading the media industry to the cloud with powerful end to end solutions that address some of the biggest challenges media companies face today. As consumers demand more high quality content delivered to any device on their time, and media companies have had to pivot and deliver more high quality content to more platforms, the acceleration of their move to cloud deployed production workflows and as a service OpEx models is happening. Avid and Microsoft are delivering both custom cloud deployed media workflows at scale and SaaS solutions that provide media companies a path that helps meet economic and operational goals.
Avid on Azure delivers the following workflows
- Editorial - Avid Media Composer or Adobe Premiere Pro
- Asset Management - MediaCentral l Cloud UX and Avid Production Management to aggregate, manage, and distribute media
- Streaming - MediaCentral l Stream to ingest and deliver incoming IP feeds using SRT or RTMP
- Storage - Avid l NEXIS Cloud storage for proven, scalable, redundant solution tuned for media workflows
- Backup and Recover - Avid MediaCentral l Asset Management for archive and restore of media in the cloud
Avid works closely with large media companies to identify short and long term operational and economic goals to implement hybrid or all cloud media workflows that media companies of all sizes rely on daily. Learn more at www.avid.com