HealthStore® delivers a 360-degree patient view for better patient outcomes with Microsoft Azure
HealthStore® provides an Independent Clinical Archive (ICA) that enables hospitals to access patient and administrative data in the Microsoft Azure Cloud. By consolidating, storing and protecting all healthcare data within HealthStore, it can be directly accessed or integrated with hospital systems (such as the EPR or PACS), to provide clinicians with a complete 360-degree patient view.
HealthStore separates the data from the application that created it and the storage on which it resides. It adopts and utilises healthcare data standards to ensure data interoperability and is able to work with any data format and/or type to support the needs of a healthcare organisation. By ingesting information into HealthStore, the system can extract the necessary meta-data to create an index for easy search and retrieval, whether across hospital departments, neighbouring hospitals or wider regional sharing programs.
HealthStore helps a range of stakeholders within a healthcare setting, including (but not limited to):
- Chief Clinical Information Officers (CCIOs)
- Digital Transformation Managers
- EPR Program Managers
- Information Governance and Compliance Officers.
Use Cases For HealthStore include:
- Enterprise Imaging
- Centralised medical image access and management through its vendor neutral archive (VNA) capabilities
- Application Replacement and/or Retirement
- Extract and ingest data from legacy or replaced systems, enabling application decommissioning and retirement
- Data Protection
- Robust information lifecycle management (ILM) capabilities to secure and protect health information, as well as roles-based access for controlling data access and privacy
- Transition To The Cloud
- Assisting hospitals to take the journey to the Cloud by providing a hybrid or fully Cloud deployed repository for primary and secondary health data.