Extend the policy based data center to the Azure cloud
What is Cisco Cloud ACI for Microsoft Azure?
Cisco Cloud ACI solution extends the successful capabilities of Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI), into public cloud environments. The Cisco Cloud Application Policy Infrastructure Controller, runs natively in Azure public cloud to provide automated connectivity, policy translation, day two operations and enhanced visibility of workloads in the Azure cloud.
- Consistent Policy – Policy and operational consistency, independent of where your applications or data reside
- Agentless - leverages the native Azure networking constructs for policy translation and provides end to end visibility into the customer's cloud workloads and connectivity
- Multi-region – Manage multiple regions through a single cloud APIC instance.
- Automated secure interconnect- Provide a secure interconnect for multi cloud environment and automate network connectivity across multiple On Premises and Azure Public Cloud environments
- Single Pane of glass – Cisco Multi Site Orchestrator is the single pane of glass with which to maintain and operate your various hybrid multi-cloud sites.
- Migrate on-prem workloads from ACI environments to Azure cloud faster
- Easily achieve business continuity and disaster recovery mandates in hybrid multi-cloud environments including cloud-bursting and consumption of Azure native services such as ALB.
- Enable Consistent Policy, Security and Operations between On-Premises and Azure Public Cloud environments
- Automated Secure interconnect between various hybrid multi-cloud environments.