ClickCompliance is a software that reaches all of a company’s stakeholders, and automates daily processes while producing data about four of your integrity program’s fronts. It includes Document and Policy Governance, Compliance Training, a Compliance Bot and a Whistleblower Platform.
• User segmentation in groups, areas, departments, etc., and automatic synchronization when new employees arrive, leave, change areas, etc. • Administrator dashboards with data, graphs and reports about all 4 of the modules that can be used to optimize the integrity program, or as evidence in audits or investigations. • Intelligent search within the software, that considers possible variations of the keywords searched. • Reaches all of the company’s stakeholders, such as employees, suppliers and partners.
• Documents and policies require approval from certain configured areas and departments to be released for acceptance. The approval flow can also be multilevel, following the area or department’s specific hierarchy. • The documents and policies are organized by type (procedure, norm, form, minute, etc.). • Customizable quizzes about the policy content to confirm that the stakeholder understood it before accepting. • Notifications of newly added policies, new policy versions, added users in an audience, and when each policy is approved or accepted. • Policies and documents can be updated, and it will automatically be necessary to accept the new version.
• Videos with risk situations that are common during day to day work. • Animated videos to generate more interest and dynamics, and stimulate stakeholder engagement. • Includes multimedia content such as documents, videos, texts and presentations. • Content customization to better meet each company’s specific reality. • Data of the training’s progress, complete or incomplete trainings by area, department, etc.
• Artificial Intelligence that uses machine learning to answer employee questions about policies, compliance, etc. • Answer effectiveness confirmation to enhance the bot’s performance. • Unanswered questions are sent to the configured administrator. • Reports with most asked questions. • References to policies and documents in the portal in the answers.
• Configurable company complaint treatment flow. • Anonymous or identified access. • Protocol for the anonymous or identified whistleblower to follow the complaint treatment process. • Dynamic customizable questions to better suit the company’s reality.