SIMULATIONiQ brings your processes into a single view to save time and improve patient outcomes
SIMULATIONiQ Enterprise is a management system to improve processes related to the performance of a clinical simulation center. Whether it is in a academic, healthcare or operations setting; this program will help you capture, organize and analyze all of your data to ensure a greater visibility ensuring better outcomes.
The type of user who will benefit from this solution are organizations who use manikin based or standardized patients in their simulation program. These user will increase the clinical sophistication of their staff as well as report KPI's of their simulation program.
- Telemedicine simulation using integrated video conferencing (video conference license required)
- A distributed network linking various simulation resources through a central command center (optional)
- Internet Protocol (IP) and High Definition (HD) audio-video capture
- Immediate video playback and bookmarking for debriefing and research
- Multiple simulator integration and capture of vital signs and events
- Checklist creation, scoring, and statistical report generation
- Fully automatic paging announcements (optional)
- Automatic scheduling of rooms, participants, and simulators
- Integrated calendar view for SP and simulation events
- Scenario session creation and management
- Student portfolio development to manage schedules, calendars, and activities
- Support for COMLEX-USA Level 2-PE-style SOAP Note and USMLE-style Patient Note