Transforming the Energy Grid
EY UtilityWave is a digital solution that helps our clients to seamlessly transition to the digital grid. The solution helps deliver the capabilities needed to tackle the biggest challenges of a digital, dynamic energy system in one business-centric platform that connects multiple legacy systems, new IoT devices and diverse sources of data. The capabilities include broad visibility, effective control and opportunities to unlock real value from data.
EY UtilityWave helps deliver agile business design
- Consulting services that are rich in industry, subject-matter content and digital transformation expertise designed to deliver outcomes
- Suite of more than five modules and over 30 applications that EY teams can deploy out-of-box and customize for clients
- Core platform capabilities to rapidly ingest, analyze and represent data from disparate systems
- Secure EY-managed cloud infrastructure that is ‘plug and play’ and allows for scaling of services according to clients’ needs
- Innovative best practices in digital grid: Leverages the extensive global experience of EY from 50-plus smart meter and digital grid projects to bring leading insights into its solution design
- Scalable, utility-dedicated platform: Utilizes the Microsoft Azure cloud to provide a scalable platform on which utilities can build future services
- Business-led, technology-powered: Champions an agile business-centric design approach to help utilities manage their ecosystem of smart meters and Internet of things (IoT) devices and maximize the data analytics they produce.
- Flexible commercial models: Operates flexible commercial models and prices that are customizable according to the client's specific requirements
- Modular and configurable services: Uses a set of flexible and modular business services that can be tailored to suit each individual utility’s specific requirements and situation