A multi-tier commerce platform to launch marketplaces to partners, resellers, and end customers
CloudBlue Commerce is an end-to-end B2B Marketplace Solution
What can your business achieve with CloudBlue Commerce?
- Launch a multi-channel marketplace: Launch a marketplace to efficiently manage your different channels, realize more revenue and discover new opportunities.
- Build and scale your Microsoft Office 365 resell business: Open up new revenue streams by selling Office 365 solutions or provide value-added products and services to strengthen your relationship with existing Office 365 customers.
- Test and launch anything as a service (XaaS): Make your shift into a subscription-based pricing structure simpler with bundling capability for any type of product with different services.
What can you do with CloudBlue Commerce?
The Marketplace is a turnkey e-commerce storefront. It enables anonymous or registered shopping, trials, promotions, and product compare and search capabilities.
Companies have their own branded or non-branded reseller marketplace. Resellers have full operational management of their own users and organizations.
Create bundled packages as well as complementary product recommendations for your customers and reseller partners.
Billing and Invoicing
Billing is based on the rated data in the CloudBlue Commerce system. Billing can be one-time, recurring, or in installments and can be integrated with third-party systems.
Acquire order and subscription management capabilities including quote generation, approval workflows for new orders as well as upsizing and downsizing subscriptions.
Identity & Access Management
The platform has the capability for granular roles and rights management, authorization and authentication and multi-entity membership for users.
CloudBlue Connect Customers Include:
- Telcos who provide voice or data services and/or specialize in carrier-class hardware and software. They should have 5,000+ employees, have $1 billion or more in annual sales, and have 10+ IT staff, medium to large call centers.
- IT Resellers, MSPs, Retail/DMR, DISTIs and digital procurement managers with 1,000+ employees, make $500 million or more in annual sales, and have 5-10 IT staff with multiple sites and locations globally.
- Vendors who wants to expand their market reach, create an indirect channel business or expand their existing indirect channel business.