A ready-made IoT solution to help create better products and more advanced services at lower costs
The Lexmark Optra IoT Platform is a ready-made IoT solution to help makers and manufacturers of connected devices deliver better products and more advanced services at lower costs. It's fast, proven and built for business outcomes.
The solution includes:
- An engineered platform built on leading technologies that enables manufacturers to combine and operationalize siloed data from connected devices and core business systems.
- A suite of accelerators including algorithms, machine learning (ML) and artificial intelligence (AI) models, reporting dashboards, and business process templates that fast-track insights and efficiencies and speed implementation, quickly delivering business value.
- A team of dedicated consultants who will use their expertise to help customers realize the full value of their investment and navigate their IoT journey.
As a manufacturer and early adopter of IoT connectivity and IoT data analytics to drive business outcomes, Lexmark used its expertise to build a secure IoT architecture that has transformed the way it does business. Today, Lexmark uses the Optra IoT Platform to run its industry-leading, award-winning managed print services (MPS) business — securely managing more than 1 million devices in over 200,000 locations around the world.
The Optra IoT Platform is in market, at scale and proven with Lexmark's customers, the world’s largest and most complex organizations in every industry.
The platform has helped Lexmark drive customer value with results including:
- 70% of support issues are resolved remotely
- 25% increase in profitability via optimized utilization
- 30% improvement in engineering efficiency
- 40% contractual or recurring revenue
An IoT solution built for business outcomes
Makers of connected devices need a solution that will quickly deliver outcomes across the business. The Optra IoT Platform does just that.
- Predictive services
- Elevate your service delivery and user experience
- Evolve beyond reactive support
- Reduce your cost of service
- Asset optimization
- Maximize your product lifecycle
- Grow your profitability per device
- Systemic innovation
- Enhance your R&D product design
- Optimize your manufacturing quality and cycle times
- Improve your quality assurance (QA) testing efficiency
- Implement predictive demand planning
- Business model expansion
- As-a-service engagements
- Increase engagement flexibility for your customers
- Secure recurring revenue