DROPOUT EARLY WARNING SYSTEM
uRetention enables early identification of students at risk of abandoning their studies, using personal data, family, academic data and payment behavior. It also allows the individual study and follow-up of each student.
- Detects which students are at high risk of desertion, allowing the institution to intervene and prevent cases of student dropouts.
- Identifies the most influential risk factors that lead to dropping out of the institution, allowing the design and implementation of improved policies for student drop-out prevention.
- Dynamic and flexible generation of dropout prediction factors.
- Self-calibration of the mathematical model using the available historical data.
- Orders and prioritizes students by dropout risk (detailed report, level of risk, contact information etc.).
- Provides reports for the main causes and risk factors at a general institutional level.
This app is only available in spanish for the moment.