Local delivery-as-a-service for your business, powered by Walmart
As Retail continues to be transformed by digital and e-commerce, Walmart believes in the power of local to drive satisfying customer experiences. We’re committed to helping communities thrive by fueling local commerce and lowering costs for all.
That’s why we offer Walmart GoLocal – a white-label delivery service for businesses looking to offer fast, flexible, reliable and cost-efficient delivery to their customers’ homes. Walmart has worked hard to create a world-class delivery network in the communities we serve. With Walmart GoLocal, we offer these same capabilities to large and small businesses in our local communities. Our service uses the same logistics power of the world’s largest retailer to help merchants provide the satisfying delivery experience that customers have come to expect.
As a Walmart GoLocal client, you benefit from:
- White-label delivery that lets you own the customer relationship end-to-end
- Extensive US coverage, particularly suburban and rural areas
- Speed & cost efficiency
- Flexible delivery options: Express, Scheduled, Same Day, Big n’ Bulky. As quick as 30-minutes, and as far as 15 miles from a pickup point.
- Technology that is custom-suited to your business operations. Choose from:
- API integration – Tailored for medium/large enterprises with technical integration resources and/or a middleware service provider with an existing Walmart GoLocal integration
- Book Delivery Portal – A web-based application fit for
small/medium-sized businesses or enterprises that would prefer to start
deliveries quickly with minimal technical integration required
- Competitive pricing & support to help your business grow: Only pay for the cost of delivery while leveraging our onboarding and client success teams to help you maximize our services