Security COE - Managed Service (12 months minimum)
Gain access to highly skilled engineering squads to continually develop, engineer and optimise services across your Azure Security solution suite to drive value rapidly.
ANS’ Centre of Excellence is designed to give you the ability to tap into a rich pool of security skills and resources as and when they need them, without the burden of having to build your own in-house capability. This means you can avoid paying for expensive resource in-house that you may not need all year round.
ANS will work with you to continually develop, engineer and optimise services across your Azure Security solution suite to drive value rapidly.
The Security CoE is specifically aligned deliver development and engineering across:
• Microsoft Sentinel
• Microsoft Defender for Cloud
• Microsoft 365 Defender o Defender for Endpoint o Defender for Identity o Defender for Office 365 o Defender for Cloud Apps • DDoS Protection • Microsoft Azure WAF • Microsoft Azure Firewall
The Security CoE managed service offering entitles ANS customers to a contracted number of engineering hours per month delivered in sprints made up of work items from the customer’s CoE backlog. The backlogs are typically made up of tasks which fall outside of the scope of standard managed service offerings either because of time or complexity which would otherwise require professional services engagements.
The CoE Service is sold in the form of monthly velocity hours, the number of hours available are as follows: 30/60/90. The monthly hours follow a use them or lose them policy, hours which are not used within that specific calendar month DO NOT roll over and cannot be accrued.
Examples of work that the Security CoE could be used to deliver includes:
• Security orchestration playbooks
• Custom automatic response playbooks
• Data connection configuration
• Workbook creation and manipulation
• Watchlist & threat intelligence
• MITRE ATTACK Framework Mapping
• Microsoft XDR Integration • Vulnerability Management
• Use Case Implementation & Maintenance