Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) aims to tackle the problem by bringing easy to deploy, repeatable, code driven infrastructure that’s self healing and scalable.
Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS) aims to tackle the problem by bringing easy to deploy, repeatable, code driven infrastructure that’s self healing and scalable. With Arinco’s expertise in AKS, issues with availability, cost and resiliency are removed unlocking your operations teams focus on value add activities. Developers can focus on what they do best, writing code and Arinco will work with them to integrate AKS into your development and operations toolchains.
This 3-week engagement is relevant for you if you:
- Have a digital application landscape that is yearning to be unlocked from Virtual Machines and their operational and development constraints
- Want operational teams adding more value and not overhead
- Wish to accelerate your adoption of Azure Kubernetes Services
- Have a line of business app you want to unlock from server hosting
During this engagement, Arinco will work with your team to:
- Understand best practices for AKS deployment, management and monitoring
- Identify line-of-business applications best fitting containerisation
- Deploy AKS leveraging Arinco's pre-built Infrastructure as Code templates and pipelines
- Migrate one of your applications onto the AKS platform
- Transition from development to operations
- Monitor, report and operationalise your Azure Kubernetes Environment
- Identify areas of improvement and additional targets for future roadmaps