ATCOM SA 5-Day Assessment to customers, willing to move their on-premise resources to Microsoft Azure Ecosystem
Data center transformation involves integrating cloud computing and virtualization to an existing data center. Transformation benefits from cloud computing and enables network virtualization, infrastructure security and other cloud computing features, such as scaling and elasticity in computing resources. Specialized ATCOM Cloud Architects will offer professional consultation based on the offered 5-Day Assessment.
Atcom SA will perform a full cloud migration assessment of your current IT infrastructure, network and existing applications. As part of our assessment we will provide you with a full report of your existing computing resources and a recommended future cloud transition roadmap.
The report will also include a milestone chart of each stage of the migration process, an estimated amount of effort required and any cloud licensing costs as well as any cost savings. A cloud assessment is a specific procedure where Atcom cloud architects analyze and target a cloud-only infrastructure approach for your organization.
Scope of Work
• Compilation of a full list of all servers, storages, network and datacenter hardware in use
• Compilation of a full list of all applications currently used and the supporting virtual infrastructure
• Review of the current Internet WAN infrastructure, to ensure required performance and throughput of a cloud-based infrastructure is available
• Mapping of current on-premises systems to cloud native or Azure hosted equivalents, as a migration step prerequisite
• Creation of a report covering the migration roadmap and estimated timelines and effort
• Atcom CMAR (Cloud Migration Assessment Report)
• Onsite or Online presentation of the report, with QnA session with Data Owners