A complete end to end migration service.
Our migrations follow a tried and tested phased approach. Each phase is planned, presented and discussed with the client to ensure complete transparency of the work we are undertaking. A new phase is only started with a clear roll back procedure in place, to safeguard against outages and loss of data.
As a leading Azure CSP within the UK, our years of experience have taught us a thing or two about taking businesses to the cloud. Utilising our tried and tested methodology to plan and implement and mitigate risk, Atech’s cloud experts enable your digital transformation journey. Atech Support provides certified Microsoft Azure Solutions Architects, and Certified Microsoft Azure Engineers to design, plan and migrate your current on-premises infrastructure, to Microsoft Azure. Keeping a keen eye on new feature releases, we focus on anything that is going to benefit you
As part of the project, a bespoke, comprehensive plan will be created. This will include:
- Assessment of current infrastructure, applications and network
- Proposed Azure environment and topology
- Business case assessment. This assures you that we have understood your business requirements, and are providing a suitable solution
- Proof of concept plan (if applicable)
- Live implementation planning
- Risk mitigation planning
- Security implementation planning
- Governance structure planning
- Architectural design
- Breakdown of phased approach
The amount of time it will take to complete varies depending on the size of the environment, number of applications to be migrated, amount of data to be migrated, and complexity of the current infrastructure (on premise or cloud based). The price quoted is an estimate and will be confirmed prior to work starting. The cost of subscriptions, licences, software, hardware are excluded from the cost of this service. They will be quoted for and purchased separately throughout the project when required.