Accelerate your healthcare security with Azure Cloud Security Assessment
Like any other industry, cloud computing has moved from an option for healthcare organizations to increasingly, a business necessity as it presents a new model for improving healthcare delivery, increases business agility, efficiency, and cost-effectiveness. However, healthcare being a highly regulated environment, requires a highly secure computing platform to meet statutory, regulatory, and compliance requirements.
Cambay’s two weeks Healthcare Azure Cloud Security assessment helps enterprises with security analysis, in-depth strategy, and roadmap using Microsoft’s Azure Active Directory, built-in security controls, and unique threat intelligence from Azure.
With deep healthcare industry knowledge, our cloud security experts will help you identify and mitigate security risks. Our experts test for misconfigurations, implementation, & authorization errors to protect your systems and fend off real-world attacks.
Assessment Scope Week 1: • Security Roles & Access Controls - Understand your environment's business context and security design.
• Data Collection and Storage - Document and present our findings from data collected.
• Security Policy Recommendations - Help refine your security policies and provide recommendations that work best for your specific use cases.
• Identity and Access Management - Take a closer look at your existing/future identity and access management states.
• Ongoing Security and Monitoring - Provide fully managed services for ongoing security and monitoring.
• Azure Security Detection Capability - Provide notifications on any detected anomalies.
Deliverables Cloud Security Audit Report: • Configuration, evaluation, and recommendations on security hardening and related best-practices o Provisions on high availability, DR & security hardening • Active directory synchronization services, evaluation, and recommendations.