Infrastructure-as-a-Service discovery assessment - for rehosting, refactoring, replacing
Cobweb’s Infrastructure Modernisation service has been created to support any business looking to address IT infrastructure challenges and to meet business growth and transformation goals.
Whether a single on-premises server, a small comms room or a full-blown data centre, moving to the public cloud delivers increased agility, enhanced security and lower costs. Cobweb’s team of cloud experts have been helping businesses of all size move to the cloud for over 20 years and our teams are here to help.
Potential triggers to prompt organisations to move to the cloud include:
* - Rising on-premises IT infrastructure costs
* - An ageing or out-of-support legacy IT infrastructure
* - Security threats
* - Storage capacity limitations
* - Increased agility required to deliver business growth
* - Complex availability and disaster recovery needs
* - New compliance regulations.
Cobweb’s Infrastructure Modernisation Discovery assessment incorporates a one-day onsite engagement with three days' wrap-round prep, reporting writing and results playback. During Cobweb’s discovery assessment site visit, the Cobweb team will:
* - Gain a full understanding of your business transformation goals
* - Assess and review your existing IT infrastructure and applications to evaluate migration readiness
* - Identify a desired future state IT roadmap
* - Propose a new cloud solution design to enable you to achieve your business goals.
As an optional follow-on, a migration service is also available. Based on the output of the discovery service, we will move your infrastructure to the cloud via rehosting (a simple and cost-effective ‘lift and shift’), refactoring (moving appropriate elements to Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS) solutions, or replacing (transitioning you to a Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) solution).