This 1 week assessment is designed to help customers plan for ways to secure workloads in Azure Cloud.
The [Communication Square](https://www.communicationsquare.com/) team will do one to one session to discover and assess your workloads.
An Azure Certified Consultant will then review results of the assessment and provide recommendations based on:
• Azure Cloud Security Rules.
• Users permissions requirement.
1. Evaluation report of the current infrastructure.
2. Detailed report about business benefits and goals to achieve.
3. Establish an understanding of the Client's business goals and objectives to accurately assess the scope and direction of the engagement
4. Review the results of the finding with the Client and finalize next steps
5. Deliver high-level TCO (Total Cost of Ownership) of Azure Security Center.
Learn more about setting up your Azure Security in the Cloud with our offer for [Azure Consulting](https://www.communicationsquare.com/azure-consulting/)
Azure Security Center is a tool for security posture management and threat protection. Because it's integrated with Azure Defender, Security Center protects workloads running in Azure, on-premises, and in other clouds. Learn more about azure security center with our offer for [Microsoft Endpoint Manager](https://www.communicationsquare.com/microsoft-365-security-and-intune-consulting-services/)
###About Communication Square
Communication Square is a [Microsoft Co-Sell Ready Gold Partner](https://www.communicationsquare.com/) with 10 Gold Competencies. We are trusted to provide SMEs with ready solutions to help manage, migrate, and protect their data.