This 4 week Implementation is designed to help customers fully utilize Azure Device and Application Management solution and train their IT team.
If you already completed our Assessment or Proof of Concept, you are eligible for a USD 1,000 Flat Discount.
The [Communication Square](https://www.communicationsquare.com/) team will require access to existing customer environment and an Azure subscription (existing or new that we can provision for you).
An Azure Certified Consultant will then share with you a report of successful deployment of Azure Device Management Solution in your production environment.
1. License activation if needed.
2. Device enrollment training.
3. Setup Device management policies.
4. Setup Device profiles.
5. Setup conditional access policies.
6. Setting up application management.
7. Publishing line of business applications.
8. Blocking use of native email applications.
9. Hybrid modern authentication to connect to exchange on-premises if required.
10. Policies testing on specific people from each department.
11. Training of IT staff for baseline configuration and customization.
Learn more about managing devices with our offer for [Microsoft Endpoint Manager](https://www.communicationsquare.com/microsoft-365-security-and-intune-consulting-services/)
Read this article where we explained the benefits and features of [Intune vs SCCM](https://www.communicationsquare.com/news/intune-vs-system-center-configuration-manager/)
###About Communication Square
Communication Square is a [Microsoft Co-Sell Ready Gold Partner](https://www.communicationsquare.com/) with 10 Gold Competencies. We are trusted to provide SMEs with ready solutions to help manage, migrate, and protect their data.