Depending on the size of infrastructure and complexity of the organization the Active Directory Assessment takes 3 – 4 weeks to complete.
Azure and/or on-premise AD infrastructure assessment consists of the following activities:
* Skype interview(s) regarding the existing Azure AD or/and on-premise AD infrastructure environment
* Review of AD physical architecture (cloud and on- premise)
* Review of AD logical architecture
* Review of DNS configuration
* Analysis of Local Administrator password management
* AD health checks (diagnostics using tools e.g. dcdiag, netdiag, BPA, Event Viewer etc.)
* Review of AD infrastructure backup policy
* Existence of AD administrative procedures, like AD disaster recovery plan, change management procedures etc.
As a result, Assessment report is produced which includes the following sections:
* Audit summary;
* Description of the existing situation, architecture overview;
* Detailed audit findings, assessment of their importance and recommended solutions;
* Best practice recommendations.
Results are presented in an online meeting.
Offer is available in all EU countries.