Azure Foundational Planning, Design and Documentation to move workloads into the Cloud with Azure.
Early adopters of public cloud services like Azure experienced three main challenges; cost overruns, security, and manageability. Enabling’s Azure Foundation Service applies those lessons learned to provide a fundamental introduction to Azure services. We’ll educate you on how to get started, what you need to plan for, how you access resources, and use best practices for a production-ready service.
Enabling will provide foundational planning, design, and documentation services for up to (2) workloads (i.e. domain controllers, web servers, etc.).
- Infrastructure & Network Planning
- Naming conventions
- Azure Resource Manager
- Network Security
- Groups User-defined routing
- VPN connectivity
- HA/DR Backup
- Azure Site Recovery
- Storage redundancy options
- Cost Management
- Subscriptions and billing Rightsizing
- Resource Tags
- Azure Cost Management/Cloudyn
- Azure Advisor Security
- Secure RDP access and Multifactor Authentication
- Role Based Access Control
- Azure Security Center
- Microsoft vs 3rd party firewall services.
Post Workshop - wrap up and documentation explained.