To define a cloud migration strategy taking into account that both technology and business are in continuous transformation based on the Cloud Maturity Model (CMM)
Our proposal is a 8 week Workshop to design the technological model that best fits to current needs of your Company and have a dynamic Maturity Model that allows to adapt the transformation to the Cloud, depending on the business and technology evolution
1st Week PHASE 1 : Business Goals
* Identification of the CMM domains on which to carry out the assessment, in relation to the proposed working areas.
* Preparation of the strategic document of the Cloud adoption project plan.
* Identifying the potential impact of the new Cloud services on current IT business and processes.
DELIVERABLES: Strategic document with business objectives, working areas and their relationship with CMM domains
2nd to 7th Week - PHASE 2: TO BE Model: Analysis and Model The activities to be carried out by each area will be:
* Development of the to be model taking into account the PPT dimensions (people, processes, technology) and the initiatives plan with its roadmap to achieve it.
* Presentation of the to be model and the roadmap of the initiatives.
* Working on the deliverables.
DELIVERABLES: One deliverable by work area, which will contain:
* Definition of the to-be model with roadmap of initiatives and its associated Business Case
* People Strategy: identification of new skills and abilities of IT people
* Process Adaptation: affected IT processes, and contractual and licensing needs
* Definition of the Technology strategy: tools and products needed in the organization Deliverables
8TH Week - PHASE 3: Consolidation of results and global vision Analysis and classification of all the initiatives obtained in the working areas
* obtaining a roadmap prioritized project and Creation of a global business case
* Presentation and validation of the final conclusions document with the roadmap of all initiatives and the business case added.
DELIVERABLES: Final document of conclusions including a roadmap ordered of initiatives and the aggregate business case of the whole project