Eliminate commercial DB & middleware cost by adopting open source on Azure and get TCO benefits of 60%. Join our free customized workshop to know how to achieve these benefits using Hexaware’s AMAZE®
Commercial Database like Oracle & Middleware like WebLogic become blockers for any cloud migration and modernization journey due to licensing constrains. Customers pay high cost for their license and maintenance that significantly increases total IT spend and are locked in between license renewals due to cost. Eliminating these costly middleware and database by re-platforming them to open source on Azure will provide significant TCO benefits without compromising on critical features and performance.
Our AMAZE® platform has the capability of re-platforming commercial database and middleware to Azure open source platforms that significantly help to reduce TCO by upto 60%
The capabilities of AMAZE® includes:
* Re-platform On-prem Oracle database to PostgreSQL on Azure
* Re-platform Weblogic application server to Tomcat on Azure App service
* Re-platform message brokers like Microsoft messaging queue, Oracle service bus to Azure service bus
Apart from this, AMAZE® also optimizes your Legacy monolith .NET & JAVA applications to ensure it runs with high availability & performance On Azure App service to fully utilize cloud native capabilities & adds to the overall TCO benefits.
All the above capabilities are executed by AMAZE® with a high degree of automation that allows for a 70% faster assessment & migration and in a cost-effective way compared to manual methods that lowers the cost of migration.
We begin by requesting customers to fill up a questionnaire about the application, data, and middleware landscape before the workshop
Workshop activities :
* Discussion on Architecture for transformation
* Discussion on application dependencies and interfaces
* Discussion on Azure target options
* Architectural transformation
* Azure solution
* Risks & mitigation approach
* Migration approach
* Indicative timelines
* Indicative ROI
Learn more about Hexaware at http://www.hexaware.com