Hexaware offers implementation trial to experience vWorkspace, powered by Azure Native Windows Virtual Desktop, first-hand,in a fully managed virtual environment,enabling users to work from anywhere
Hexaware’s vWorkspace leverages Microsoft’s Azure Native Windows Virtual Desktop, to tackle remote work issues & improves user experience, by stacking disjointed solutions together to build a turnkey end-to-end virtual workspace proposition.
Our automation led approach, on top of Microsoft’s Enterprise grade cloud services helps organizations moving to a cloud-based workspace ecosystem.
# Trial Offer:
This PoC allows users to:
* Test-drive Windows Virtual Desktop using their personal device or computer, securely & reliably
* Experience basic productivity apps on WVD in cloud
* Get support using Hexaware Teams COCO to answer queries or link to a live agent for assistance
Hexaware provides the choice between two personas that can to be deployed for trial period:
# Medium user persona ( Max 4 users)
Applications supported - Outlook,Word,Excel, PowerPoint,Adobe reader,Internet Explorer
* Experience seamless connectivity from anywhere/any-device
* Login using your Office 365 credentials and work using your Data
* Automatically reconnect from network glitches
* Disconnect or Hand-off workspace access to a different device
* Print documents to a local printer
# Heavy user persona (up to 2 users):
Additional Applications supported OneDrive,Teams,WebEx, 7Zip,Notepad++,Google Chrome
* Connect & redirect your mic/webcam to experience Seamless AV conferencing
* Use multiple apps at once to get a view of basic performance
* Seamless business Data access from OneDrive integration and Teams/SharePoint apps
Once registered, your account credentials will be created and shared via email
The activation is set to happen instantly & you will get the credentials anytime within 1 business day. Trial offer has a fixed period of 15 days availability after activation; however, one may choose to terminate it instantly.
We offer 24*7 call and email support for the trial.