Get up and running quickly with an Azure IaaS JumpStart from Insight.
The pace of business today demands that organizations become more flexible and responsive. One way to do this is by transitioning to a service-oriented IT model, reducing hardware investments and CapEx over time. Microsoft® Azure® Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) lets you take advantage of cloud resources as you need them, leaving you with only software and application management. It’s an attractive approach to more scalability and cost-efficiency. Whether you’re confidently cloud-first or have just gotten started on your cloud journey, an Azure IaaS JumpStart lets you quickly deploy a working Azure IaaS environment that’s secure and suited to your business needs.
Insight JumpStarts are on-site, expert-led meetings that educate and execute results. Centered around best practices for cloud and security, JumpStarts familiarize your team with new technology and provide you with a working environment you can begin using right away.
1. Our Microsoft experts train your staff on the features and functionality of Azure infrastructure, focusing on how to implement and operationalize.
2. Through whiteboarding sessions, we design your implementation based on current and future requirements, as well as security best practices.
3. We build a secure Azure IaaS environment for you by:
* Establishing a cloud-based identity.
* Domain controller replicated with your on-premises environment
* Training and implementation of Role-Based Access Control (RBAC) and ownership
* Creating connectivity.
* Establish site-to-site VPN to on-premises data center Implementing and configuring cloud security best practices.
* Creation of resource groups, Vnets and network security groups
Your team will leave the JumpStart with a solid understanding of Azure IaaS and a secure environment ready for workload migration.