Discover the future of user experience and immersive collaboration with this workshop designed to educate and equip your team as the first step on your HoloLens 2 adoption journey.
Insight has developed a structured approach to HoloLens 2 deployments, delivered via remote session. It covers the basics of mixed reality and HoloLens 2, to help guide you on the path to effective deployment. It is designed for organizations either considering the use of HoloLens 2, or who have taken delivery of HoloLens 2 devices, but not yet actively deployed. There will be an urgent need to get going with minimum fuss, but to ensure the right path is followed.
We help gather the essential information about your circumstances and needs, then guide you through the essential steps to a successful deployment.
- Introduction to HoloLens 2
- Immersive collaboration overview & training
- Typical use cases for immersive collaboration
- Summary of available ISV solutions and match to use cases
- Technical considerations and licensing for Microsoft services and ISV solutions
- Understanding your existing/future deployment considerations
- Walk through rollout steps for your implementation
- Take you through the HoloLens 2 out of the box experience and through your first immersive collaboration call
- Advanced immersive experience capabilities of HoloLens 2, including Azure Mixed Reality services
- Use case discovery for Azure Spatial Anchors, Azure Remote Rendering, and Azure Device Twins
This session is designed for small core groups (5-10 participants).