In this workshop we show you how you connect an OPC UA server using Azure Industrial IoT to the Cloud.
Together with our experts you will bring your OPC UA server into the Cloud.
We will introduce you to the concepts of Microsoft Azure IoT Edge and Azure Industrial IoT. With our practical assistance, you will be able to implement these concepts.
At the end of the workshop you will have an executable Cloud Deployment and a configured Edge Device. This allows you to transfer data from your OPC UA server to the Cloud and visualize it there.
You can use this setup as a basis for discussions or further development of IIoT in your company.
* General Introduction and Query of Expectations
* Introduction to Azure IoT Edge and Industrial IoT
* Hands-on Sessions
* Do Device Provisioning with IoT Hub and Device Provisioning Service (DPS)
* Send Telemetry from an OPC-UA Server to an IoT Hub
* Visualize Data using Time Series Insights
* Remotely Browse an OPC UA Server using a cloud-bound User Interface
* Conclusion and Expectations Check
You take home a working Cloud deployment and edge configuration. This setup may serve as a base for your own Industrial IoT projects.
Due to the introductive part you will have a good understanding of Azure IoT edge and Industrial IoT.
Due to the hands-on sessions you will have a clear understanding of what is possible – and what not.