As a Cyber Essentials Certified Body, NCC Group can remotely help and guide you through the assessment process, for Cyber Essentials Basic
### A Cyber Essentials Basic Assessment from NCC Group provides comprehensive support during the Certification process and will allow you to address the risks faced by your organisation including your IAAS systems deployed within Azure to meet the Cyber Essentials five key controls.
A Cyber Essentials Basic Assessment is delivered by our dedicated team of team Cyber Essentials Assessors and is applicable to all Azure IAAS deployments.
#### Comprehensive Assessment
Our offering assesses the five Cyber Essentials key controls via a Self Assessment Questionnaire coupled with the support of our technical Cyber Essentials Assessors throughout the entire process :
- Managed approach to obtaining Cyber Essentials Basic accreditation compliance
- Understanding your scope and inclusion of your IAAS systems
- Online completion and submission of the self-assessment questionnaire (SAQ)
- Quick, same-Day kick off (ordered before noon GMT)
- Free resubmission of SAQ within 48 hours
- Free re-assessment during 30 days
- Free external vulnerability scan for up to 15 IPs including your Azure systems (optional)
Our comprehensive assessment using qualified Cyber Essentials Assessors allows us to deliver thorough coverage in short timeframes whilst our stringent rules of engagement minimise the risk of any adverse operational impact.
NCC Group will provide your organisation with a detailed report outlining your responses to the questionnaire and includes:
- Response provided to each question of the assessment
- Scope of the assessment
- Compliance status of each submitted answer
- Feedback and guidance for any suggested remedial actions.
- Cyber Essentials Certification if successful
- Free external vulnerability scan report with detailed remediation advice (optional)
*Cyber Essentials Basic is a fixed cost assessment*