Holistic data strategy & ESG reporting (Digital Sustainability Platform): 10-Wk Implementation
The Digital Foundation on Azure for Sustainability unleashes ESG insights to ensure regulatory compliance, power initiative progress, and generate long-term profitability.
Develop an end-to-end scalable Sustainability Digital Platform solution on Microsoft Azure across ESG data sources for decision-making, reporting and disclosure applications.
The type of user that benefits from the offer is one with a current ESG technology landscape includes: • Non-compliance • Manual data gathering • Data gaps • Infrequent data updates • Time consuming processes • Approximations
Or a user that is looking for best-in-class data & systems that:
• Support current and expected ESG requirements (e.g., SEC climate-related disclosure regulations)
• Improve the timeliness and accuracy of ESG reporting
• Reduce manual effort of ESG data collection and aggregation activities
• Consider current ERP systems and architecture
• Provide actionable insights toward achieving ESG goals
• Include predictive capabilities
• Standardized DB schema templates backed by Azure Synapse templates
How do we address challenges?
This implementation uses these native Azure components: • For Logging & Monitoring: Azure Application Insights for Application Performance Monitoring & Azure Logic Apps to create and run automated workflows • Security & Governance: Active Directory & Azure Key Vault • DevOps, CI/CD: Azure Pipelines & Azure Repos • For Insights: Power BI
10-Wk implementation plan: Weeks 1-6: Data definitions Weeks 5-10: Holistic data strategy Weeks 4-10: Best-in-class ESG reporting