Immerse yourself in a comprehensive training program and master the use of Azure OpenAI.
Azure OpenAI provides a series of tools and models to be
used for generative AI purposes placing the latest capabilities at your
fingertips. Not only can you generate new text but even images using tools such
as DALL-E. Azure OpenAI also enables users to not only build new models but
work from current Large Language Models (LLM’s) and fine-tuning by adding
business specific data to give endless opportunities for custom built
solutions. The training will enable users to build their own solutions in various
development options. It also covers the integration with other Data Science and
Machine Learning platforms such as Azure Databricks.
This two-day program will cover everything from what is
considered AI, to the use of the Azure Open AI studio to finally the execution
of models in an MLOps environment. Learn about the
API’s made available in Azure OpenAI and the SDK’s and how to use them
effectively. Dive into advanced use cases for hands-on learning.
• Understand what AI is in general and what is meant by
• Create resources in Azure needed to use Azure OpenAI
• Understand the API’s and the SDK’s provided.
• Learn where prompt engineering fits into the development
process and how to build it successful.
• Understand model fine-tuning.
• Use Vector databases and embedding models.
• Understand and use the concepts of grounding a model.
• Walk through practical examples and use cases.
• Walk through real-world architectures and guide for your
After completing this course users will be able to use Azure OpenAI for successful implementation of their own Generative AI applications.
For registration click on: https://www.truenorthgroup.co.za/openai-training