Barracuda CloudGen WAN Gateways add SD-WAN functionality to Azure Virtual WAN hubs.
Moving to Azure and looking for a solution that provides cloud hosted WAN network, routing and security that is easy to use, runs on your terms and in your public cloud?
Barracuda CloudGen WAN is a new cloud delivered service combining the benefits of next generation firewalls, secure SD-WAN, cloud integration and automation to deliver a practical SASE solution in the public cloud they prefer, on their terms. Via the web-based user interface Barracuda CloudGen WAN provides companies a way to securely connect and optimize the on-ramp to Azure Virtual WAN and Microsoft Global Network. All locations with CloudGen WAN site hardware or virtual devices can easily be connected, secured, and managed.
Barracuda CloudGen WAN is ideal for companies of any size with cloud first priorities to move network infrastructure, routing, security, and remote access into the Public Cloud of their choice.
With Barracuda CloudGen WAN you can:
- Use SD-WAN as the on-ramp to Azure and the Microsoft Global Network
- Use the Microsoft Global Network as your high-performance WAN backbone
- Provide secure and reliable personal access from endpoints to your applications (VPN)
- Replace inflexible MPLS lines and long term lock-in contracts with cloud SD-WAN SaaS that is billed monthly
- Migrate legacy WAN networks to SD-WAN at a fraction of the time over existing solutions
- Scale your SD-WAN network up and down dynamically
- Optimize Microsoft365 performance
- Optimize cloud access out of the box with smart defaults for Cloud and SaaS apps
- Provide Next Generation Firewall security for branches w/o existing security solution
- Provide Web Filter to enforce web access regulations
Barracuda CloudGen WAN for Azure meets enterprise requirements for best network security, massive scalability, automated deployments, and SD-WAN enabled connectivity for business-critical applications.
Create an SD-WAN network with Barracuda CloudGen WAN by completing the following steps:
- Subscribe to Barracuda CloudGen WAN service in Azure Marketplace. (first time only)
- Deploy a Barracuda CloudGen WAN gateway into your Azure Virtual WAN hubs. (this listing)
- Connect to the CloudGen WAN gateway from your Barracuda CloudGen WAN hardware or virtual site devices.