Deliver desktops-as-a-service (DaaS) from the cloud. To any device or location.
Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Standard for
Azure is a desktops-as-a-service virtualization solution that enables any
business to deliver virtual apps and desktops to any device securely from
Microsoft Azure with ease. This simple, turnkey solution gives IT the
flexibility to simplify the management and deployment of both Windows and Linux
apps and desktops to your workforce on demand. To start a subscription today,
just click Set up + subscribe (requires Azure
Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops offers many
advantages over distributed app and desktop management including (
- Delivering access to Windows and Linux applications and desktops on-demand from Azure to any PC, tablet, laptop, desktop, Chromebook or thin client device.
- Flexibility to add and remove users for seasonal work, contractors or projects like mergers and acquisitions. Conveniently de-commission when the project is complete
- Quickly spin up access to apps and desktops for your workers to safely work from home during a storm, health crisis or geo-political event.
- Choose a ready to go image from the Citrix image library with the latest patches and updates to keep your workers on the latest technology or import your own custom image and deploy to your workers in alignment with your business standards.
- Deploy Windows 10 multi-session (available with Windows Virtual Desktop) side-by-side your existing Windows server applications in one solution.
Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops Standard is simple to set up, simple to manage. Get started today by clicking the GET IT NOW button (located to your left), and once you are in the Azure Portal, then click Set up + subscribe button to continue with the purchase.
You can use your own Azure subscription, but if you want Citrix Managed Azure for hosting workloads, please purchase Citrix Azure Consumption Fund after this transaction takes place. You can find the Citrix Azure consumption fund.