BlueXP lets you build, protect, and govern your hybrid multicloud data estate.
This BlueXP listing replaces the NetApp Cloud Manager listing.
BlueXP is NetApp's hybrid multicloud storage and data services experience that helps organizations build and operate a centrally controlled data foundation across on-premises, edge, and cloud environments.
BlueXP abstracts the complexity of architecting the underlying Azure infrastructure resources making it easier to deploy and operate NetApp's storage, mobility, protection, and analysis services within your Azure environment.
BUILD A UNIFIED DATA ESTATE leveraging NetApp's proven technology running on native Azure infrastructure
- File, block, and object storage that's resilient, performant, and cost-effective
- Replication, migration, and tiering of data between on-premises and Azure
PROTECT DATA CONSISTENTLY with cost-efficient enterprise-grade resilience and security
- Fast, efficient, and secure data protection and long-term archive for ONTAP data
- High-availability, snapshots, and Disaster Recovery built into the storage
GOVERN DATA ENVIRONMENTS with full visibility into their health, performance, and security
- Data discovery and profiling for governance and privacy
- Insights into data environment health, security, and performance
Click the Get it Now button to use the following NetApp BlueXP services via your Azure account with the Pay-As-You-Go (PAYGO) model:
- Cloud Volumes ONTAP (CVO) - NetApp file, block, and object storage deployed within your VNet.
- Data backup and recovery (Cloud Backup) - Backups for ONTAP data both on Azure and on-premises to Azure Blob
- Data classification (Cloud Data Sense) - AI-driven data scanning, analysis, and categorization
- Data tiering (Cloud Tiering) - Transfer of infrequently-used data from ONTAP on-premises to Azure Blob.
Full pricing information can be found here.