Introductory Azure Offering
NextGate is offering early adopters on Azure the ability to run NextGate's nationally recognized EMPI off of your Azure environment. This initial offering is for a year and is strictly limited to 100,000 Enterprise Unique IDs and a single production environment (this is not a high availability offering). This initial offering also includes an on-boarding bundle of 16 hours of implementation.
Who can benefit from this offer?
Organization who wants to do an extended proof of concept of our EMPI or can benefit from evaluating an EMPI (Accountable Care Organizations, Health Information Exchanges, hospitals, integrated delivery networks, physician groups, and environments with multiple data sources, duplicate patient data, and data governance requirements).
NextGate’s Enterprise Master Patient Index (EMPI) is a fully-integrated, automated solution where patients are properly identified and matched to their health data throughout every step of the continuum for improved delivery and quality of care.
NextGate’s EMPI Key Benefits:
Inaccurate patient identification costs the U.S. healthcare system $6 billion annually and results in medical errors, data quality issues, administrative waste, and poor patient and provider satisfaction. Fragmented multi-vendor systems only compound the problem, giving rise to duplicate, inaccurate, and outdated patient information. Research shows that healthcare organizations without an EMPI have an average duplicate patient record rate of 18%.
Built on the MatchMetrix® master identity platform, the NextGate EMPI:
- Automates patient data and duplicate record clean-up
- Reduces denied medical claims and other financial delays
- Streamlines patient registration, prevents data errors at point of capture
- Reduces costs and risks associated with redundant medical procedures and tests
- Improves patient safety and satisfaction
NextGate’s EMPI Key Features:
- Easy-to-use interfaces and workflows that reflect today’s multi-stakeholder data management environment
- Use of third-party data to correlate demographic elements that have changed over time, such as previous address and phone number
- Configurable matching algorithms
- Secure environment that supports multi-factor authentication
- Active and passive integration options