Speed up development cycles, reduce release risk, and measure the impact of every feature
Why choose Split?
In a world where product development teams are pressured to do more with less, Split’s Feature Data Platform™ gives you the confidence to move fast without breaking things.
Set up feature flags and safely deploy to production, controlling who sees which features and when. Connect every flag to contextual data, so you know if your features are making things better or worse, and act without hesitation. With Split's Microsoft integrations, we are helping development teams manage feature flags, monitor release performance, experiment, and surface data to make ongoing, data-driven decisions.
Split’s Azure DevOps integration increases agility and safety by weaving robust feature flagging capabilities into the development lifecycle. Once configured, users can associate Split feature flags with work items to track features in Azure Boards and leverage Split’s granular targeting capabilities to define custom rollouts to run in Azure Pipelines. In addition, customers can also power their Azure App Configuration with Split’s experimentation capabilities to truly understand what features are or aren’t resonating with your audiences. As a result, engineering teams:
1. Deploy frequently. Unblock teams by separating deploy from release. Merge code quickly and test in production.
2. Increase the reliability of each release. Get immediate feedback on errors and performance degradation and use the instant kill switch to address the source of the issue.
3. Create dynamic customer feedback loops. Quickly and accurately attribute features to guardrail and business metrics to drive data-driven decisions.
Split’s Visual Studio Code Extension provides developers with the tools needed to work seamlessly with Split while coding. With the ability to view and interact with critical flag information, such as code references and flag definitions, you’ll be able to make effective and efficient feature decisions without ever leaving your development platform. By embedding this important feature flag context directly into your code editor, you’re enabling your development teams to stay focused and move faster.
1. Viewing feature flag definition by environment
2. Sorting flags alphabetically, by rollout status, and creation date
3. Hovering over a feature flag to view information such as description, tags, etc. within a tooltip
4. Finding code reference for a given flag
Split's Visual Code Extension is currently in beta and interested customers can contact email@example.com to participate.
Common use cases for Split include continuous integration/continuous delivery, monitoring, targeted rollouts, dark launches, canary releases, A/B testing, and ongoing product experimentation.