The Cloud Baselining is a workshop series of five workshops, defining your individual cloud journey to formulate a transformation strategy and detailed project planning.
The Cloud Baselining enables you to securely migrate to the cloud and aligned with all company internal stakeholders. In 5 workshop days, the series creates a common picture of current pain points and next steps.
Day 1 - Strategy - Setting the Frame
- Exchange about motivation
- Discussion of IT- and cloud strategy
- Inclusion of cloud objectives
- Expectations of stakeholders (e.g. business, departments)
- Identify and prioritize cloud use cases and potentials
- Alignment with targets and existing initiatives
Day 2: Security & Compliance.
Day 3: Architecture.
Day 4: The Cloud Operation Model.
Day 5: Summary & Management Presentation.
As a result, you will get the following valuable assets:
- Azure Architecture (Landing Zone, Enterprise-Scale - best practice by Microsoft)
- Security & Compliance Concept (based on requirements from GDPR, BaFin, Kritis, EZB and other regulations)
- Roadmap how to start your journey and detailed project plan
- Aligned stakeholders