Ensono SAP on Azure Quick Start - This assessment can show how your SAP environment could look on Azure.
Consider Moving SAP to Azure:
With the growing number of cloud native applications now connecting into SAP, and the perennial question of whether to move to S/4 HANA, many enterprises are asking whether SAP on Azure is now a viable option.
See if its viable with Ensono:
As an Azure Expert MSP and Microsoft Gold Partner, and SAP certified provider, Ensono’s light-touch, no obligation assessment gives you the answers you need in as little as two weeks.
How Quick Start works:
1) Client Input: Using a highly structured questionnaire to keep client activity to a realistic minimum.
2) Analysis: Responses inform a very short Q&A workshop session to drill down to uncover additional detail.
3) Design: We create a design for your Azure Landing Zone, and for SAP on Azure. The design will include DR and business continuity models.
4) Deliver: An assessment of the ‘art-of-the possible’ strategy including technical, operational, business case and roadmap analysis delivered as a single ‘Strategy on a Page’.
• A high level description of your SAP on Azure technicaland operational solution
• A high level design of your SAP environment on Azure
• A report detailing the operational changes required to operate SAP on Azure
• A business case to determine the tangible benefits of moving your SAP to Azure
• A roadmap to achieve the required changes and realise the Business Case benefits