An interactive half-day workshop designed to help you understand and plan for a successful Azure Virtual Desktop deployment specifically for manufacturing companies
Take the first step to a robust, cost optimized and secure WVD environment by taking Ensono's interactive half day workshop. This workshop has been designed to help Manufacturing companies understand the fundamentals of Azure Virtual Desktop (formerly known as Windows Virtual Desktop )and how it can be leveraged in your organization to meet your specific challenges faced by manufacturing companies.
Microsoft AVD is a robust, cost-effective and secure VDI platform designed for seamless integration with Office 365 whilst providing a class-leading end-user experience. Draw upon Ensono's decades of experience with Desktop operating systems and Virtualized Platforms to understand the art of the possible, plan for your implementation, and understand how to operate the platform going forward.
Business Requirements and use-case analysis
- Discuss business requirements and/or the challenges WVD can help solve
- Discuss specific use cases, who will use the platform and from where will they access it etc.
- Discuss user personas and how this will influence the design
- Explore architectural options for the platform
- Discuss sizing of the supporting infrastructure
- Discuss what applications and services are to be presented via the platform
- Discuss access and integration options
- Discuss licensing options
- Discuss the options around auto-scaling
- A clear roadmap documented with next steps for the deployment of WVD into the clients environment
- A Total Cost of Ownership for the proposed solution based on the operating model and criteria defined during the workshop
- Workshop summary, TCO and Next Steps document
- 10 minutes - Introductions
- 60 minutes - Discovery and Requirements
- 90 minutes - Technical Workshop (to discuss workshop topics listed above)
- 80 minutes - Planning discussion
- 55 minutes - Next Steps