A comprehensive cost assessment of your existing Azure environment for Cost Savings and Cost Optimisation. We make sure you get the best value out of your Azure Investment.
IFI Techsolutions is a leading cloud solutions and managed services provider that was recognized as a 2020 Microsoft Partner of the Year Finalist. Founded by former Microsoft executives, IFI Techsolutions has earned Microsoft Azure Advanced Specializations on Windows Server and SQL Server Migration, Modernization of Web Applications and Windows Virtual Desktop.
Assessing your existing environment for cost savings and cost optimization while incorporating latest changes by Azure and then implementing the same sounds plenty of work. No worries, our team of experts have done this for 200+ global Azure customers and got you covered. Our team will discuss your goals, perform an assessment on your existing infrastructure and implement the recommendations across your environment. Most of our customers get upto 20% cost savings.
# Agenda for 2 Week Implementation
## Phase 1: Kick-off meeting and discussion
* Discuss organization’s objective & expectations.
* Collect information regarding their infrastructure and usage of resources present currently.
## Phase 2: Analysis of Environment
* A deep analysis of the current environment to understand the infrastructure and notably make recommendations.
* Analyse all the information gathered.
* Prepare a document that mentions thorough review of the infrastructure.
## Phase 3: Share Findings
* Recommendations based on infrastructure and utilization of the services.
* Suggestions regarding the usage of the resources.
## Phase 4: Transforming your Organization
* Give a walkthrough and detailed run-through of the presented document.
* Discuss the implementation plan for the changes to benefit your organization.
* Provide support throughout and post your transition.
* Cost savings based on your infrastructure.
* Documentation on the recommendations.
* Presentation of discovered results.
* Planning and Implementation of the recommended action items from report.