During our 5 days process we will help you to refine your ideas by getting a profound understanding of real-user and then developing cloud-ready products that exactly meet desires.
Does it sound like you?
During our 1-week process we will help you to refine your ideas by getting a profound understanding of real-user and then developing cloud-ready products that exactly meet desires. We value partnership and see co-creation process as a great way to achieve this together. Through structured discussions, brainstorming and ideation, co-creation workshops help to draw out ideas, risks, approaches, and clarity that can lead to efficient transfer of the business goals into into a fully functional MVP customer-centric product running in Azure.
• Assessment/Preparation phase – (online) before the actual workshop we want to understand your business goals, challenges, and user personas. During a preparation call, we will agree on the agenda, confirm the dates and time schedules for the topics. We will agree on the availability of crucial team representatives and align on the success criteria.
• Discovery phase – (onsite) workshop (ideation, product field, scoping, prototype, user story mapping). During this phase we will go deeper into understanding your ideas, what are the challenges and go together through the whole process so at the end we have well defined idea, we understand who are the customers, we have defined MVP scope and overall architecture. Beside different tools in this phase we will also use product field which is sense making framework for teams and organisations to build products. It will help us to identify all important aspects and make the right decisions about the product.
• Closing phase - after the workshop, we will together summarize future steps and key decisions so development can start.
• Business goals are prepared and sent before the workshop to Levi9 team. • Access to relevant technical documentation is provided to Levi9 team members (when exists). • Availability of relevant business and technical roles from customer side (for the preparation, workshops and post-workshop activities) – exact roles and people that need to attend will be agreed accordingly.
• Preparation phase (week prior to workshop/online)
• day 1 – Verifying business goals and product idea
• day 2 and 3 – Product field – mapping gathered knowledge
• day 4 – Solution brainstorming and scoping
• day 5 – Defining MVP and building strategic roadmap
Deliverables (scope depends on the actual project)
· A well-defined problem statement
· Product field canvas
· Identified success criteria
· Overview of functional scope (User Story mapping)
· High-level solution architecture in Azure
· Rough analysis of Azure costs
· Create Initial Backlog
· Defined scope for MVP
· Defined strategic product roadmap