The Well-Architected review provides organisations with the information required to optimise the performance, cost and security of workloads running in Azure
Do you have concerns with cloud costs, are you worried about security or maybe you’re experiencing issues with Azure infrastructure reliability and seeing too many platform-related problems?
Wherever you are on your Azure Cloud implementation journey, we know that it can be challenging to maximise the potential of Azure and that you can hit stumbling-blocks when trying to realise the cost, process and security advantages that the platform offers. Jumar’s Well-Architected review is an expert assessment with personalised recommendations, which provides a structured approach to optimising your Azure Cloud infrastructure, ensuring that your workload or application within Azure is efficient, secure, high- performing and resilient, and validated against using the Microsoft Well-Architected Framework and best practice.
A small workload is defined by having 5-10 resources, deployed to a single region and mostly PaaS services. Jumar’s Well-Architected review provides organisations with the information required to optimise the performance, cost and security of workloads running in Azure. The Well Architected review is produced and delivered by one of Jumar’s Microsoft Certified: Azure Solutions Architects and is based on the personal experience of the five pillars of the Well Architected Framework:
• Cost Optimisation – avoid or remove unnecessary costs, rightsizing of components, cost management reporting.
• Reliability – avoid disruption based on potential component failures or misconfigurations, recover within defined timescales, improve availability.
• Security – security by design, best practise when deploying components, preventative configuration.
• Operational Excellence – best practise to keep the application running, automating deployments, DevSecOps.
• Performance Efficiency – performance logging and monitoring, scaling components, best design patterns for workload balancing.
The review process will require read-only access to the Azure environment along with input from key IT staff within the business.
Benefits of a Well-Architected Review • Deliver a more reliable workload/application • Improve security and reduce security risks • Identification cost savings • Operational efficiencies and improvements in service delivery • Improved performance and monitoring
Our report will include: • Completed assessment of workload/application • Key findings and personalised recommendations • Prioritised action plan
This review will interpret best practice recommendations inline with your corporate policy and objectives do determine which of Microsoft's standard recommendations really need action in your organisation contect.